VENICE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Venice shuttle bus transportation
Our Venice shuttle transportation services offer two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Venice Station Location: 2935 Executive Dr,Venice, FL *exit 193* at The Fairfiled Inn HotelGET DIRECTIONS.
The Venice Shuttle bus traveler guide
Just south of Sarasota along Florida’s white-sanded Gulf Coast, Venice offers 14 miles of beaches from Casey Key to Manasota Key and plenty of recreational activities for everyones enjoyment. Many tourists and locals choose our bus or shuttle service from Venice to anywhere in Florida. Including: Miami airport, Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Disney World and many other places.
Top rated Venice shuttle bus service
Experience the charm and splendor of Venice Florida that has enchanted visitors for over a hundred years. Just a short drive away from Florida’s themed attractions and cultural hot spots, Venice showcases the small town ambiance of Old Florida where shop owners know you by name and Friday nights mean hometown football games. Also, our Venice shuttle bus offers door to door transportation services for your convenience.
Things to do when visiting Venice Florida:
1. Venice Theatre: Good quality shows with mostly local performers. Supports local high school and middle school actors in appropriate roles. Fun and affordable for the whole family to enjoy.
2. Caspersen Beach: is recognized as one of the most enjoyable shelling beaches in the area and an excellent spot to find prehistoric sharks teeth!
3. Venetian Golf and River Club: Treat yourself to Sarasota County’s most dynamic golfing experience with panoramic scenery to captivate players of all abilities.
4. Venice Train Depot : A nice scenic place to go for a walk and a picnic. Very pretty landscaping lots of room for the kids to run. Bring your bike and hit the trail if you like.
5. Waterway Park: The Venetian Waterway Park Trail follows along both sides of the Intracoastal Waterway, from the ocean north and somewhat east, past the Venice Airport to north of Venice Avenue. It is flat and often windy, passing through a mix of urban corridor and open green space. Colorful murals, covered rest and picnic areas and interpretive signs dot the way.