St. Petersburg, FL
ST. PETERSBURG TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
St. Petersburg shuttle bus transportation services
Our St. Petersburg shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
St. PetersburgStation: 11703 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner, FL *exit 260* at The Racetrack gas station GET DIRECTIONS.
The St. Petersburg Shuttle bus traveler guide
Along with beautiful beaches, St. Petersburg attracts visitors with the Salvador Dali Museum, Fort De Soto Park and the St. Petersburg Pier.
Top rated St. Petersburgshuttle bus services
Discover Local Attractions, Events & things to do by yourself, with kids, and with the whole family in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Things to do when visiting St. Petersburg Florida:
1. St. Petersburg Pier : The St. Petersburg Pier, known locally as The Pier, is a landmark and tourist destination extending into Tampa Bay from downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. The Pier features a five-story inverted pyramid-shaped building.
2. Sunken Gardens: is a botanical paradise in the midst of a bustling city. As St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum, this 100 year old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
3. Museum of Fine Arts: Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg. Discover 4500 years of civilization in thousands of objects extending from antiquity to present.
4. Salvador Dali Museum: The Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States, houses the largest collection outside Europe of the works of the artist Salvador Dalí and is located on the Downtown St. Petersburg.
5. Great Explorations Children’s Museum: Interactive exhibits, a preschool, camps, field trips, workshops for parents and caregivers, as well as volunteer opportunities for young adults, connect the Museum to a broad audience. At Great Explorations we pride ourselves on providing quality children’s experiences for the families in our community, and our ability to introduce new and innovative ways for children to learn through creativity, play and exploration.