SARASOTA TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Sarasota shuttle bus transportation services
Our Sarasota shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Sarasota Station: 3901 Cattlemen Road Sarasota, FL *exit 207* at McDonalds GET DIRECTIONS.
The Sarasota Shuttle bus traveler guide
Sarasota Florida where award winning beaches and golf meet culture, art and beautiful weather.
Top rated Sarasota shuttle bus services
Sarasota home to the historic City of Fort Pierce, the vibrant City of Port St. Lucie and the breathtaking beaches of Hutchinson Island are always happy and enthusiastic to welcome its visitors.
Things to do when visiting Sarasota Florida:
1. John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art: Facility includes eclectic collection of Baroque art, the Museum of the Circus, a thirty-room mansion, the historic Asolo theater from Venice.
2. Lido Key: Just a brier and scenic drive west of Sarasota and home to one of Florida’s most pristine beaches, Lido Key is known for its eco-tourism and sunset cruises.
3. Siesta Beach: Siesta Key Beach is central Sarasota’s gateway to the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, an island that combines luxurious amenities with a relaxed vibe that appeals to both visitors and locals.
4. Sarasota Jungle Gardens: A tropical adventure awaits all who visit. One of the oldest continuously operated attractions in Florida established in 1939, Sarasota Jungle Gardens evokes memories of Florida days gone by. Full of flora, fauna and fun, yet it remains current and exciting for today’s families, locals and tourists alike.
5. Sarasota Classic Car Museum: The Sarasota Classic Car Museum is recognized as the second oldest continuously operating antique car museum in the Nation! As you stroll through the museum, travel back in time and into the future of man’s greatest invention, the automobile!