Punta Gorda, FL
Punta Gorda TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Punta Gorda shuttle bus transportation services
Our Punta Gorda shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Punta Gorda Station: 26505 Jones Loop Rd, Punta Gorda, FL *exit 161* at Pilot Gas Station GET DIRECTIONS.
The Punta Gorda Shuttle bus traveler guide
In addition to its beautifully restored historic district, Punta Gorda, FL offers many natural attractions, waterside shopping and leisurely strolls along the Harborwalk.
Top rated Punta Gorda shuttle bus services
Punta Gorda home to the historic City of Fort Pierce, the vibrant City of Port St. Lucie and the breathtaking beaches of Hutchinson Island are always happy and enthusiastic to welcome its visitors.
Things to do when visiting Punta Gorda Florida:
1. Muscle Car City Museum : Tons of restored (mostly Chevy) muscle cars. Some custom cars offer ideas for the enthusiast.
2. Military Heritage Museum: Small military museum with volunteers willing to talk about their military service. Displays are interesting and covers several wars. If you have any interest in military history, it’s worth a look while in the area.
3. Punta Gorda Speedway: Thinking about having a family outing or birthday party? We have many great packages to choose from. Superplay offers private party rooms and great packages for corporate events & parties.
4. A.C. Freeman House : The historic A. C. Freeman House is a museum of local history that operated by the Punta Gorda Historical Society. It was built in 1903 in a beautiful Queen Anne style of architecture and is featured on the National Register of Historic Places. Visitors are welcome during the week and tour guides are also available.
5. Fisherman’s Village: Located on Charlotte Harbor, Fishermen’s Village has become a quintessential stay and play destination! Perched on Florida’s southwest coast between Sarasota and Fort Myers, Charlotte Harbor is a beautiful waterfront region that is home to recreational adventures, culture, beaches and a relaxing, stress-free lifestyle! The area is easily reached via I-75.