Port Charlotte, FL
PORT CHARLOTTE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Port Charlotte shuttle bus transportation services
Our Port Charlotte shuttle bus offers two types of transportation services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida for your convenience.
Port Charlotte Station: 26505 Jones Loop Rd, Punta Gorda, FL *exit 161* at Pilot gas station GET DIRECTIONS.
The Port CharlotteShuttle bus traveler guide
Found along Florida’s welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte, FL is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
Top rated Port Charlotteshuttle bus services
Port Charlotte is a beautiful, unique type of city to visit and enjoy some relaxing and fun Florida vacations. Many passengers use our Port Charlotte shuttle service to travel to Miami airport, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando airport and Disney World including hotels and resorts.
Things to do when visiting Port Charlotte Florida:
1. Smoke and Roses-Day Tours: Florida’s largest private sailing catamaran, offering excursions on the exquisite Charlotte Harbor and from Tampa to the Keys or Tortugas.
2. Port Charlotte Beach Park: The parking is very reasonable and plentiful. Even when it’s "crowded" there is plenty of space to set up a chair and enjoy the beach. If you aren’t a beach person, there is a swimming pool, horseshoes, Bocce, basketball, tennis, picnic area, even a kayak and canoe rental. It is dog friendly as well.
3. Escape Zone: Take your kids to fun filled inflatable play area which includes Slides, Obstacle Courses, Bounce Houses, Large Arcade, Great Food and More. Visit them for your next family outing or Party. At Escape Zone their mission is to ensure that its guests are ready for adventure, aimed in a safe, family-friendly clean environment and fired up about having fun.
4. Calusa Queen Cruise: Passengers hop aboard the Calusa Queen at the Burnt Store Marina 45 minutes before sunset, and Captain Will Olds steers the vessel west toward the picturesque waters of Charlotte Harbor.
5. Babcock Wilderness Adventures: Converted school buses navigate 73,000+ acres of preserve’s woods, prairie, and swamp; guides point out wildlife and divulge historic facts.