Port Canaveral, FL
PORT CANAVERAL TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Port Canaveral shuttle bus transportation services
Our Port Canaveral shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Port Canaveral Station: Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal GET DIRECTIONS.
The Port Canaveral Shuttle bus traveler guide
Port Canaveral is a cruise, cargo and naval port in Brevard County, Florida, United States. It is one of the busiest cruise ports in the world.
Top rated Port Canaveral shuttle bus services
The Cove in Port Canaveral is a waterfront destination for tourists and locals alike. Here, you can enjoy a wide variety of restaurants, charter boats, shops and much more. After or before the cruise enjoy these fun things to do around Port Canaveral.
Things to do when visiting Port Canaveral Florida:
1. Tour of Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge: The Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge covers 140,000 acres near the Kennedy Space Center and is home to thousands of amphibians, birds and mammals. Head here for a self-guided tour of a part of the refuge to see West Indian manatees, snakes, sea turtles and other native wildlife up close.
2. Swimming at Jetty Park: Jetty Park is home to a 4.5-acre family beach with designated swimming and surfing areas. Head here to relax by the water, or set up a picnic at one of several picnic tables or pavilions on site. The park’s Malcolm E. McLouth Fishing Pier is open 24-hours per day and lifeguards are on duty year round.
3. Funntasia Fantasy Golf: If you want to relax for a few hours with a few round s of golf, don’t miss the chance to play one of the two 18-hole miniature golf courses in Cape Canaveral’s Funntasia Fantasy Golf. The course is open seven days per week and features a tropical-themed course complete with alligators, waterfalls and lush tropical landscapes. You’ll find it at 6355 North Atlantic Avenue in Cape Canaveral. For more information call (321) 799-4856.
4. Kennedy Space Center: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is the only place in the world where you can walk under the largest rocket ever made, touch an actual moon rock, meet a veteran NASA astronaut, experience the International Space Station and stand face-to-face with Atlantis – all in the same day.
5. The Dinosaur Store Adventure Zone: The Dinosaur Store facility includes the museum gift store, the Adventure Zone, and when complete in Spring 2014, the Museum of Dinosaurs and Ancient Cultures (located on 2nd and 3rd floor).