MIAMI TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Miami shuttle bus transportation services
Our Miami shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Miami Station: 1000 NW Le Jeune Rd, Miami, FL at The Regency Airport hotel GET DIRECTIONS.
Many tourists or locals choose to travel from Miami to different destinations in Florida as part of their vacation. Check out our Miami most popular trips. Offering two types of transportation services, our Miami trips are: Miami to Orlando, Miami to Ft lauderdale, Miami to Port Canaveral, Miami to Naples, Miami to Ft Myers, Miami to Tampa, and more.
The Miami Shuttle bus traveler guide
Miami Florida, known as the "Magic City" the City of Miami is located in Southeast Florida, in Miami-Dade County on the Miami River, between the Florida Everglades and the Atlantic Ocean.
Top rated Miami shuttle bus services
There are things to do in Miami, FL to satisfy everyone's tastes. Whether you'd like to party all night on South Beach, explore the natural wonders of Everglades National Park or simply veg out on the beach with your friends, Miami has plenty of recreational opportunities available to you.
Things to do when visiting Miami Florida:
1. Jungle Island: Botanical bird sanctuary, wildlife habitat, and botanical garden. Jungle Island is an interactive zoological park in Watson Island, Miami, Florida, United States. It was originally Parrot Jungle and moved from its original suburban Pinecrest to its present location.
2. Miami Seaquarium: Marine park established in 1955, offering shows and participatory programs concerned with marine biology, the oceans, and animals such as killer whales and much more.
3. Villa Vizcaya: We invite you to experience the beauty and history of Vizcaya’s majestic Main House and expansive bayfront gardens, just moments from downtown Miami.
4. Zoo Miami: The Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens, branded and commonly known as Zoo Miami, formerly known as Miami MetroZoo, is the largest and oldest zoological garden in Florida, and the only tropical zoo in the United States.
5. Miami Beach: Put on your swimsuit, do not forget the sunscreen, get your camera ready, and visit Miami famous beaches. Walking along the world famous Collins Ave, has been ranked #25 of 93 activities in Miami Beach