MELBOURNE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Melbourne shuttle bus transportation services
Our Melbourne shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Melbourne Station: 4650 W New Haven, Melbourne, FL *exit 180* at The Wafflehouse GET DIRECTIONS.
The Melbourne Shuttle bus traveler guide
Surf’s up in Melbourne, Florida. Set beside the Indian River Lagoon along Florida’s Space Coast, Melbourne offers beaches, fishing, golf, snorkeling and many other outdoor activities.
Near by Airports from Melbourne
- The Melbourne International Airport which is only 3 miles
- The Orlando International Airport which is 64 miles approximately
- The West Palm International Airport which is 114 miles
Top rated Melbourne shuttle bus services
Discover the best things to do in Melbourne Florida like: restaurants, resorts, entertainment and shopping. In reality there is so much fun and entertainment that this city has to offer its visitors that you will for sure not get bored for one instant.
Things to do when visiting Melbourne Florida:
1. Brevard Zoo: Brevard Zoo is a 75 acres facility located in Melbourne, Florida, United States that is home to more than 650 animals representing more than 165 species located in Florida, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia.
2. Melbourne Beach Pier: The Melbourne Beach Pier is a historic pier in Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States. It is located at Ocean Avenue and Riverside Drive and the pier extends onto the Indian River. The Melbourne and Atlantic Railroad Company built the pier in 1889
3. Foosaner Art Museum: The Foosaner Art Museum of Florida Institute of Technology seeks to stimulate thought, inspire creativity and enrich the community by offering diverse, high-quality visual arts exhibitions and educational programs, and by augmenting, preserving, and presenting its world-class permanent collection.
4. Good Natured River Tours: Cruise through the space coast estuary on the scenic Indian River Lagoon, glimpsing dolphins, manatees, and other wildlife.
5. Brevard Parks and Recreation: Enjoy a picnic with your loved one or whole family and rejoice with the beauty of nature.