LAKELAND TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Lakeland shuttle bus transportation services
Our Lakeland shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Lakeland Station: 3244 Us Highway 98 N Lakeland, FL *exit 32* (waffle house) GET DIRECTIONS.
The Lakeland Shuttle bus traveler guide
Lakeland, FL is conveniently located along I-4 between Tampa and Orlando, and home to Florida Southern College, which hosts the largest on-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture.
Top rated Lakeland shuttle bus services
Lakeland’s quality of life is supported by the variety of arts & cultural opportunities for residents and visitors. Home to many museums and theatres, Lakeland is also proud to boast the Nation’s largest single-campus collection of Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture.
Things to do when visiting Lakeland Florida:
1. Fantasy of Flight: Explore the world’s largest private collection of vintage aircraft. More than just an air museum, it’s a day of family fun located in the heart of Central Florida.
2. Polk Museum of Art: Provides an emphasis on modern and contemporary, American and European decorative arts, Asian and pre-Columbian art.
3. Silver Moon Drive In: A totally different kind of movie viewing experience, this drive-in theater is perfect for a #ThrowbackThursday date night. Bring pillows, blankets, and snacks and cuddle up for the main feature.
4. Fun Center: there’s so much more to do here than just mini-golf. You can play in the arcade, dip and dive through mazes, and so much more. Family Fun Center is a great place for date night, girls/boys night out, or whatever your event.
5. Off The Wall Adventures: for paintballing, scuba diving, and more. The list of things to do goes on and on. Pick up a new hobby or practice an old skill.