JACKSONVILLE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Jacksonville shuttle bus transportation services
Our Jacksonville shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Jacksonville Station: Jacksonville, Florida GET DIRECTIONS.
The Jacksonville Shuttle bus traveler guide
As much for its beautiful beaches as anything, Jacksonville has become known as Florida’s First Coast. Unlike much of the rest of Florida, the First Coast’s miles of beaches remain relatively unspoiled and unfenced.
Top rated Jacksonville shuttle bus services
Due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living, high quality of life and a business-friendly government, Jacksonville, FL is a popular location for corporate expansions, relocations and vacations.
Things to do when visiting Jacksonville Florida:
1. Jacksonville Zoo: The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is a zoo located in Jacksonville. It sits at the mouth of the Trout River. The zoo occupies approximately 110 acres and has over 2,000 animals in its collection.
2. Jacksonville Landing: The Jacksonville Landing is a 126,000 square feet shopping, tattoo, dining, clubbing, and historic museum complex in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. It was built by the Rouse Company at a cost of $37.5 million and opened in 1987.
3. Museum of Science and History: The Museum of Science and History is a museum in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. It is a private, non-profit institution located on the Southbank Riverwalk, and the city’s most visited museum. It specializes in science and local history exhibits.
4. The Hippodrome State Theatre: he Hippodrome State Theatre is the architectural centerpiece of Jacksonville’s Historic downtown and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
5. Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens: The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is a public museum located in Jacksonville, Florida. The museum focuses on portraying European and American artistic paintings. The museum also has a large collection of Meissen porcelain.