GAINESVILLE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Gainesville shuttle bus transportation services
Our Gainesville shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Gainesville Station: Gainesville, Florida GET DIRECTIONS.
The Gainesville Shuttle bus traveler guide
Visit Gainesville, Florida for family vacations, outdoor recreation and events and activities at the University of Florida. This is where nature and culture meet.
Top rated Gainesville shuttle bus services
Gainesville, Florida is home to the University of Florida Gators and their enthusiastic fans. It offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums, and countless events and outdoor activities.
Things to do when visiting Gainesville Florida:
1. Florida Museum of Natural History: The Florida Museum of Natural History is the State of Florida’s official state-sponsored and chartered natural history museum. Its main facilities are located at 3215 Hull Road on the campus of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
2. Kanapaha Botanical Gardens: The Kanapaha Botanical Gardens is a botanical garden in Gainesville, Florida, operated by the North Florida Botanical Society. Their name comes from nearby Lake Kanapaha.
3. Butterfly Rainforest: The Butterfly Rainforest is a can’t miss living exhibit that features hundreds of free-flying butterflies and birds from around the world along with an assortment of other animals including turtles and fish to experience first-hand.
4. The Hippodrome State Theatre: he Hippodrome State Theatre is the architectural centerpiece of Gainesville’s Historic downtown and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
5. Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo: The Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo houses 70 species, and 250 individual animals in its collection, including white handed gibbons, red ruffed lemurs, ocelots, bald eagles, Galapagos tortoises, African grey parrots, and Matschie’s tree kangaroo. Days Open: Monday - Sunday 9am – 2pm.