Fort Pierce, FL
FORT PIERCE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Fort Pierce shuttle bus transportation services
Our Fort Pierce shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Fort Pierce Station: 7150 Okeechobee Rd, Fort Pierce, FL *exit 129* at Loves Gas Station GET DIRECTIONS.
The Fort Pierce Shuttle bus traveler guide
Fort Pierce, Florida Fort Pierce, often called the Sunrise City. Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida great for its historical landmarks.
Top rated Fort Pierce shuttle bus services
As a desirable vacation destination Fort Pierce, Florida and its neighboring cities attract thousands of visitors annually.
Things to do when visiting Fort Pierce Florida:
1. Sunshine State Hot Air Balloons: Give the gift of flight with a hot air balloon ride featuring breathtaking views of the Florida landscape followed by a champagne toast.
2. National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum: Museum honors the birth and evolution of the Navy SEALs, built at site of their first training missions 70 years ago.
3. Chillin the Most at the Beach: Invites you to come on in and check out our restaurant and bar. Whether you are looking for some good food or a place to hang out and have some drinks – Chillin the Most has what you need.
4. Fort Pierce Inlet State Park: Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, a 340-acre part of the Florida State Park system, is located just north of the Fort Pierce Inlet, on North Hutchinson Island, near Fort Pierce.
5. Heathcote Botanical Gardens: The Heathcote Botanical Gardens 3.5 acres are subtropical botanical gardens located at 210 Savannah Road, Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. The site began as the commercial nursery of landscape architect, Molly Crimmons, and her husband, Jim.