Fort Myers, FL
FORT MYERS TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Fort Myers shuttle bus transportation services
Our Fort Myers shuttle bus transportation offers two types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Fort Myers Station: 4770 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL *exit 136* at Walmart GET DIRECTIONS.
The Fort Myers Shuttle bus traveler guide
Fort Myers, Florida is popular for its beaches, fishing, shopping – and the opportunity to learn about two of the nations most famed inventors and business leaders.
Top rated Fort Myers shuttle bus services
As a desirable vacation destination Fort Myers, Florida and its neighboring cities attract thousands of visitors annually.
Things to do when visiting Fort Myers Florida:
1. Edison and Ford Winter Estates: The Edison and Ford Winter Estates contain a historical museum and 17 acre botanical garden on the adjacent sites of the winter homes of Thomas Alva Edison and Henry Ford beside the Caloosahatchee River in southwestern Florida.
2. Fort Myers Historical Museum: This museum is a hit with kids if only to tour the Esperanza , a private Pullman railroad car. Permanent exhibits document the city history and include Calusa and Seminole artifacts and a display on Colonel Myers - the man for whom the city is named (though he never actually visited his namesake fort).
3. Imaginarium Hands On Museum: Principally for the 10-and-under set, this above-average interactive play space stands out for its reptile-rich animal lab (including baby gators and a bufo toad), an outdoor pond with gigantic carp and turtles to feed, and 3D movies (included with admission).
4. Fort Myers Farmers Market : Held every Thursday under the Caloosahatchee Bridge, the Fort Myers Farmers Market is an excellent option for self-caterers, who can purchase fresh greens, produce, cheese, fruits and other products directly from area growers and agriculturalists.
5. Edison Festival of Light : For two weeks around Edison birthday on February 11, Fort Myers is the place to be. Dozens of mostly free events include street fairs, antique-car shows, fun runs, music, numerous parades, and the best school-sponsored science fair you will ever see. Everything culminates in the enormous Parade of Light.