Fort Lauderdale, FL
FORT LAUDERDALE TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Fort Lauderdale shuttle bus transportation services
Our Fort Lauderdale shuttle bus transportation offers two
types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private
Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Fort Lauderdale Station: Fort Lauderdale Int. Airport - Southwest Airlines, Departures (3rd Level) Terminal 1 GET DIRECTIONS.
The Fort Lauderdale Shuttle bus traveler guide
Fort Lauderdale, Florida is an ideal location to visit for vacations. Called the "Venice of America". The city of Fort Lauderdale boasts more than seven miles of sparkling beaches.
Top rated Fort Lauderdale shuttle bus services
From sightseeing attractions and waterway tours to day spas and nightlife, there are many Ways to enjoy your visit to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Things to do when visiting Fort Lauderdale Florida:
1. Museum of Discovery and Science: The Museum of Discovery and Science is a museum located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It is one of the largest museums of its kind in Florida, and has the most visitors of any museum in the state.
2. Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale: The Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale is an art museum in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Originating in 1958 as the Fort Lauderdale Art Center, the museum is located in a 75,000-square-foot modernist building designed by Edward Larrabee Barnes.
3. Fort Lauderdale Sun Trolley: Get on Board! The Fort Lauderdale Sun Trolley. A great way to see FTL and get around Downtown and the Beaches -- for only fifty-cents! The Sun Trolley goes just about anywhere you want in Fort Lauderdale.
4. Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum: The Ft. Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, Inc. was established as a non-profit foundation for education (501.C.3), to ensure the preservation of the history of the Packard Motor Co., and to show the progress and development of skills in American engineering.
5. Funderdome: Funderdome is THE premier family fun center in South Florida! We feature nearly 9,000-square feet of unique and fun "experiences" for kids and adults that promote fun, fitness and togetherness