Daytona Beach, FL
DAYTONA BEACH TRANSPORTATION AND SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES
Daytona Beach shuttle bus transportation services
Our Daytona Beach shuttle bus transportation offers two
types of shuttle bus services: Daily shared transportation and Private
Transportation to our 40 destinations in Florida.
Daytona Beach Station: Daytona Beach, Florida GET DIRECTIONS.
The Daytona Beach Shuttle bus traveler guide
Daytona Beach, Florida Set against balmy breezes and anchored by 23 miles of clean, hard-packed white sand, Daytona Beach is known as the World’s Most Famous Beach. Remember when making your Daytona Beach Shuttle Transportation reservations to input the exact addresses since this is your own shuttle at your own time.
Top rated Daytona Beach shuttle bus services
Enjoy Florida beach and family vacations from the Daytona Beach, Florida. Daytona Beach Shuttle Transportation provides you with all your transportation needs during your stay!
Things to do when visiting Daytona Beach Florida:
1. Daytona International Speedway: Daytona International Speedway is a race track in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States. Since opening in 1959, it has been the home of the Daytona 500, the most prestigious race in NASCAR.
2. Daytona Lagoon: Daytona Lagoon is a waterpark and family entertainment center located in Daytona Beach which is open year round for its dry attractions and March through October for the waterpark. According to the website, it opened in March 2005.
3. Museum of Arts and Sciences: The Museum of Arts & Sciences is the primary art, science and history museum in Central Florida. The area‘s largest museum, MOAS is nationally accredited by the American Alliance of Museums and is a Smithsonian Institute Affiliate. Situated in beautiful Tuscawilla Preserve.
4. Daytona Beach Marine Science Center: Housed in a 5,300-square-foot facility, this uniquely designed marine science center features habitat dioramas and interactive adventures.
5. Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier: Enjoy old-fashioned beachfront fun: shops, arcades, amusements and a classic pier stretching a quarter mile into the ocean.